Thank you for showing interest in the Helpdesk/System Integrator position!
The Right Candidate
We are looking for a team player who is highly motivated and possesses advanced computer literacy and aptitude. This is a support role serving G5 customers. You will need strong troubleshooting capabilities and possess the skill to, quickly, work towards a resolution on the phone, via email, and occasionally in-person. You must have or be willing to obtain a knowledge of Windows workstation OS (Windows Vista through Windows 10), Mac OS X, Android OS, and iOS. Communication skills, critical thinking, attention to detail, and time management are required for you to be successful in this position.
One to two years of IT or similar experience would be advantageous. In addition, knowledge or willingness to learn skills pertaining to the following:
- Ongoing research and training on new MFP technology (printing/scanning)
- Network communication/configuration
- Installation/maintaining of local & network print drivers
- How the follow work in theory: LDAP, DHCP, DNS, SMTP, and SNMP
- Provide first line response to customers requiring assistance with their multi-function devices.
- Respond to level 1 and 2 helpdesk calls over the phone utilizing remote support technology in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Set up and configure network multi-function imaging devices at the customer location by working with the customer’s IT department (or outsourced IT) to ensure smooth transition from previous equipment.