We attribute our success to our values – a commitment to developing a Championship Team, a passionate pursuit of Operational Excellence, and an intense focus on Customer Delight. We believe that a company should not only work hard to earn business, they should work hard to keep it. That is what we are all about.
For our company to continue to succeed, we must find people who believe in our mission: To make our customers’ lives easier by providing fast, accurate, and pleasant customer service.
What G5 offers:
- A pleasant work environment
- Balance between professional and personal life (40 hours a week, Monday through Friday)
- Personal Development and Technical Training
- Health Insurance (99% cost coverage of individual health insurance)
- 401K retirement plan
- Nine annual paid holidays, five annual PTO (paid time off) days, and vacation days (five annually after one year of employment, ten after two years, and fifteen after five years)
- Stability – We have been in business since 1996.
- Special perks – Employee Ice Cream Fridays, Cookouts, Office Parties, Family Outings, and more!