Thank you for showing interest in the Charlotte, NC Sales position! This is an entry-level position as a Business Developer on our Sales team.
Who is G5?
We are an authorized copier dealer with two successful locations in the Carolinas. We have been rapidly growing in the thriving Charlotte market and are looking to develop and grow more teammates.
Let’s just say our culture is… different. Big egos and know-it-alls won’t last long here. This is a team environment where we collaborate, challenge one another, and work hard but make sure we have fun.
Our daily mission is to make our customers lives easier. This means being good listeners and doing the right thing every time, every day. We also never waver from our core values and make sure our team is prepared to win.
Who are you?
You are confident in your abilities and willing to put in the work to make yourself and G5 successful. You are coachable. You are willing to learn and take tough feedback and then apply your knowledge in real world situations.
You are not someone who just wants to hit numbers and check boxes off your to-do list. You want to be the best and compete against yourself every day.
Professionalism is important, and you are confident and self-aware. You love interacting with a variety of people, some intimidating, some negative, and some ready to partner with G5. You will strive to grow into someone that has the ability and confidence to handle any situation.
At the end of the day, your success will be based off your dedication and skill. This is an opportunity to turn your effort into uncapped, performance based compensation.
What do we offer?
- Growth path for our business developers that will help them become expert in our industry and grow into a sales consultant role.
- Salary plus commission with the ability to earn over $100k annually in 5 years.
- Championship Team environment. Daily coaching/mentoring to help grow professionals.
- Balance between professional and personal life (40 hours a week, M-F)
- Health Insurance (two plans available)
- 401K retirement plan
- Nine annual paid holidays, five annual PTO (paid time off) days, and vacation days (five annually after one year of employment, ten after two years, and fifteen after five years)
- Special perks – Employee Ice Cream Fridays, Cookouts, Office Parties, Family Outings, and more!