Thank you for showing interest in the Charlotte, NC Service Technician position!
Who is G5?
We are an authorized copier dealer with two successful locations in the Carolinas. We have been rapidly growing in the thriving Charlotte market and are looking to develop and grow more teammates.
Let’s just say our culture is… different. Know-it-alls won’t last long here. Thinking outside the box is a must. This is a team environment where we collaborate, challenge one another, and don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Our mission is to make our customers lives easier and we take that very seriously, every day. We don’t just take the easy way out – we are in this to guarantee customer delight.
Who are you?
You are confident in your ability to learn but willing to take tough feedback. You will receive coaching from a Service Director with over 10 years’ experience with G5.
We are looking for an individual with mechanical aptitude. You will need a positive attitude, good communication skills, and strong troubleshooting capabilities. We are not looking for someone who cuts corners. You want to be thorough and consistent.
A technical background is not required. We will provide industry-specific training.
- Setup/Recondition equipment for sale
- Perform maintenance on equipment in field
- Troubleshoot mechanical and technical issues
- Provide the highest quality customer service
You must provide proof of a clean driving record and vehicle insurance.
What do we offer?
- Small team environment in Charlotte. Access to the Branch Director is the open door down the hall.
- Balance between professional and personal life (40 hours a week, M-F)
- Health Insurance (99% cost coverage of individual health insurance)
- 401K retirement plan
- Nine annual paid holidays, five annual PTO (paid time off) days, and vacation days (five annually after one year of employment, ten after two years, and fifteen after five years)
- Special perks – Employee Ice Cream Fridays, Cookouts, Office Parties, Family Outings, and more!