- Select File in the upper left corner of your document window.
- Select Print from the drop down menu.
- Select Properties or Preferences button (usually located in the upper right corner of the printer driver screen).
- By selecting the various tabs located at the top of the printer driver screen (such as Paper, Special Modes, Job Handling, etc.), you may choose the desired features and settings available.
- After choosing the desired settings, select the OK button.
- Select the OK button again or the Print button, and the document will print.
Depending on the MFP and software used, the procedure to execute printing may vary.
If you are printing from a MAC, please call our Systems Integration team to configure the proper settings for your equipment.