Thank you for showing interest in the System Integrator position. Here is a little more information about that position and about our company.
The Right Candidate
A team player who is highly motivated and possesses good communication skills. This is a support role serving G5 customers. We are looking for someone to provide first line response to customers requiring assistance with their multi-function devices or related computer concerns. You will need strong troubleshooting capabilities and the ability to quickly work towards a resolution on the phone or via email. Required skills and knowledge:
- Windows workstation OS (XP-Win8)
- Mac OS X
- Microsoft Office 2003-2013
- Troubleshooting skills
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Time management
Preferred skills and knowledge:
- Windows server OS (2003-2012)
- Microsoft Exchange server
- Active directory
- Network communication/configuration
- Remote Desktop
- Firewall configuration
- Installation/maintaining of local & network print drivers
- 1-2 Years existing IT or customer service experience
- Respond to level 1 and 2 helpdesk calls over the phone utilizing remote support technology in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Set up and configure network multi-function imaging devices at the customer location by working with the customer’s IT department (or outsourced IT) to ensure smooth transition from previous equipment.
- Perform general computer maintenance and other internal technology assignments assigned by the IT manager.