Entry-Level Service Technician
Who We Are
G5 is a thriving company with office locations in Greenville, South Carolina and Charlotte, North Carolina. We have been providing document imaging solutions to the business community for over 20 years. We attribute our success to our intense focus on Customer Delight, our commitment to developing a Championship Team, and our passionate pursuit of Operational Excellence. We believe that not only should a company work hard to earn business, they should work hard to keep it. That’s what we’re all about. As an organization with an entrepreneurial culture, we are always looking to add the right people to our team.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for an individual with mechanical aptitude to join our Greenville Service Team. You will need a positive attitude, good communication skills, and strong troubleshooting capabilities. A technical background is not required. During the application process you will be asked to complete mechanical aptitude tests. We will provide industry-specific training.
– Mechanical aptitude / ability
– Passion for excellent customer service
– Capable of completing shop work, field calls, and representing G5 professionally
What G5 offers:
- A pleasant work environment
- Balance between professional and personal life
- Paid holidays and 5 personal days after 90 days
- Paid vacation days: 5 vacation days after 1 year, 10 vacation days after 2 years, 15 vacation days after 5 years
- Medical insurance with optional dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
We also offer a variety of perks including:
- Company events – cookouts, holiday parties, ice cream Fridays, catered company meetings, annual company outings, etc..
- Use of company subscription to Lynda.com
- Fully stocked coffee/tea bar
- Free printing/copying
- Free shredding services
- Optional discount on LegalShield services
- Personal Development Training
- Discounts to local restaurants